- Lessons are held in the Brandy Springs community building on Rt. 158.
- From the Mercer County Court House.
- Get onto Rt. 62 driving towards Hermitage/Sharon.
- Drive one block to Rt. 158. Turn Left onto Rt. 158
- Drive straight through the first Stop Sign.
- The Brandy Springs Community Building is on the right on a hill
Slippery Rock, 320 north Main Street
- In the Slippery Rock Community Park by the Route 258 entrance.
- From Grove City College
- Take Rt. 173 South
- Drive straight forever. When it feels like you've gone too far you're almost there
- At the first traffic light go straight.
- At the blinking red light turn right onto Rt. 108
- At the next traffic light turn right onto Rt. 258
- The park entrance is about a half a mile on the right.
- From the Grove City Outlet Malls
- From I-79 get onto Rt. 208 going East
- Less than a mile from the Outlet Malls turn right onto Rt. 258
- Drive for several miles until you pass the Slippery Rock Elementary School on your left.
- The park entrance is less than half a mile past the school on the left. If you get to a traffic light you went a half a mile too far.